Sunday, March 04, 2007

welcome intro

hi
i have been making a few changes to my blog
work in progress
as always
~

i now have all my general musings here , just words of whatever,
excerpts from my "faymails" or if i am in a mood for a rant
it is headed under my name, crazicrizi

everything you read here, is rough an raw, full of spelling mistakes,
what is that grammarar thing again???
anywho, i like to call it, full of editing potential.

i have seperated my special outburst or bloems
(blurt/poem) which you can find here, at crizations

enjoy your read
feel free to email me at
crazicrizi@gmail.com

3 comments:

Jim said...

editing potential! Damn, I like that.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement